jeudi 10 janvier 2013

Anarchiste, Queen and Belt buckle

L'Anarchiste
The Sage of the mountain showed me the way to the mouth of truth. But an absurd woman stopped me to say: "I'll cut your head, I'll cut it off!"

The nasty Queen of hearts









Belt Buckle : mouth of Truth
I  hardly could accept this so I ran... 
The earth opened and I fell infront
 of the mouth of Truth: Don't fear me dear child! 
Answers of yours u may find on:
nikkiartshop@gmail.com

6 commentaires:

  1. CONGRATS HUN!!! HOPE U REACH THE TOP OF THE WORLD!!! KISSES & HUGS .. UR ART IS AWESOME!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Nice to keep hear Alexa; just for that I'll keep u at the top of my list for my postcards ;)
      xxxx

      Supprimer
  2. I love it And I am not the witch

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I wonder what this Mother of Truth would say about the Middle East Conflict.. :P Anyway, I read too much shitty news in the last days.. But I guess there are still some parts missing in this curious art story. Maybe a scepter?

    RépondreSupprimer