dimanche 6 janvier 2013

ART SHOULDNT FIT IN A BOX

This is my first day and I want you to know all about me. Originally Australian, I am now very French. Kate used to say that I was an artist from the start of my clown "series" - perhaps I am a clown? Who knows but for sure, my art today is unique - different - and as it can't be put in a little box identified "Rodin" then people get a little bit worried by its difference. 

Unique - and this is what you shall see with each new personality who appears on this page....you'll hear about how I discovered this new "person" and why he is here and if you want to have him/it/her/that.....in your own home - please don't hestitate to contact me on nikkiartshop@gmail.com  and we can talk about it. When there is a story attatched to your new friend, I will share that with you too.

Ready to go ?


Snake has no bite.....only incense




So this is what I look like..............


 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire